Time for another meme, since further inspiration eludes me currently. This one came to me via the proprietor of http://www.nerdpress.de via Facebook.
Pick an artist, and using ONLY SONG TITLES from only that artist, cleverly (preferably) answer these questions. This is harder than it seems! ADDITIONAL RULE: You cannot use the same artist I did, or duplicate song titles even if they were performed by another artist.
I chose Morrissey as he struck me as having had some really good and unusual song titles over the years. I don’t like all of them, but there are plenty I do like. I wish I could have used my favourite one, which is “Every Day Is Like Sunday”.
1. Are you a male or female: Tomorrow
2. Describe yourself: The more you ignore me, the closer I get
3. How do you feel about yourself: Something is squeezing my skull
4. Describe your EX boyfriend/girlfriend: [sorry, going to chicken out of this one for reasons of tact & sensitivity to third parties]
5. Describe your CURRENT boy/girl situation: Last of the famous international playboys
6. Describe your current location: In the future when all’s well
7. Describe where you want to be: Redondo Beach
8. Your best friend: Our Frank
9. Your favorite color is: Irish blood, English heart
10. You know that: Alma matters
11. What’s the weather like: Sunny
12. If your life was a television show what would it be called: Sing your life
13. What is life to you: Piccadilly Palare
14. What is the best advice you have to give: Hold on to your friends
15. If you could change your name what would it be: Dagenham Dave
P.S. If you missed out on my last post, which was password protected, please ask me about accessing it. If you’re someone I know and trust, I’ll be happy to give you the password